Pages

Friday 24 August 2012

Fathers Day letter

Irasa Lafi
9 Tippett Street
Glen Innes

23 August 2012

Mrs.Baker
Art Teacher
Tamaki Intermediate
80 A Tripoli Road
Panmure

Dear Mrs Baker,
Every year, fathers always want something for Father's Day for most work hard for their family, care about them and always knows what's right. Well here I am writing a letter to tell you about my handsome, astonishing, caring father and I reckon he deserves the prize for all sorts of reasons!

My father, Tui 42, has always been working hard to keep our family together through tough times. He's always asking 'Have you done your homework?', 'are there any assignments you have to do?', 'is it finished?' always checking. He never lets us go outside or watch TV when we've got our homework to do. He really cares about our education and wants all of us to have a great and wonderful life.

Right now my father is the only one working at the moment. He comes back home trying to hide his tiredness. I reckon he does the most chores even more than my mother! As busy as he is, he still tries spending time with us.

Through tough times my father always tries to get himself to calm down . He takes a walk or goes to sleep and forgets about the whole thing. He doesn't like to cause trouble. He is very humble.

I thank my father for being a role model to me. For supporting me through my life so far and loving me to the end!

My father really deserves this prize for what he has done for our family. I can never get enough of my courageous, caring, loving and stunning father.

Yours sincerely,
Irasa Lafi
Room 12

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.